Head of Procurement
Chai Sutta bar India
The Head of Procurement is responsible for the procurement of goods and services for the organization. The Head of Procurement develops and implements strategies in order to ensure that the organization obtains the best products and services at the most competitive prices.
- Develop and implement procurement plans and strategies to ensure the organization obtains the best products and services at the most competitive prices.
- Analyze and evaluate the current purchasing process to identify areas for improvement and to ensure the highest level of efficiency.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers, vendors and service providers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors in order to identify and take advantage of potential business opportunities.
- Monitor and report on market trends in order to identify new potential opportunities.
- Manage the budget for all procurement activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Prepare and maintain all relevant documentation related to procurement activities.
- Develop and maintain systems to track and monitor the performance of suppliers.
- Ensure that all procurement activities are conducted in accordance with the organization’s ethical code of conduct.