Chai Sutta Bar India
Executive Assistant to the Founder
Location- Indore, India
The Executive Assistant will play a critical role in supporting in day-to-day activities. The incumbent would closely work with Anubhav Dubey (Founder, CSB) & manage his calendar. Some of the key responsibilities of the Executive Assistant will include:
- Effectively Managing calendar: The EA will be responsible for scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and managing Anubhav’s calendar to ensure his maximum presence in important events, meetings and other important activities, with little to no delay.
- Screening calls and E-mails : The EA will screen the calls and emails, filtering out any messages that do not require immediate attention.
- Fluent Communication – English and, Hindi.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, ranging primarily in similar roles or pure admin.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Exceptional people handling skills.
- Should be open for Indore as a Location. This is an in-office role & might require travelling to local/ intra state travel.
- Hands-on with G-suite, Microsoft Excel.