Chai Sutta Bar India
Business Development Manager
Location- Indore, India
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to grow the business. This role requires a strong understanding of the competitive landscape, customer needs and market trends in order to identify and develop new business opportunities. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for researching, analyzing and evaluating potential new business opportunities and partnerships, and will work closely with the sales, marketing and product teams to ensure strategies are implemented successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to grow the business, including researching, analyzing and evaluating potential new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify and assess new markets, customers and revenue streams.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and partners.
- Manage the sales pipeline and ensure sales targets are met.
- Track and report sales activity and performance against targets.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote products and services.
- Monitor competition and market trends.
- Develop and maintain a database of prospective customers.
- Maintain and update company website.
- Represent the company at trade shows and networking events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates from IIM will be given more preference.
- Work Experience of 5 to 10 Years is required for this position.