Chai Sutta Bar India
Location- Indore, India
The successful Data Analyst will work primarily with data, analyzing information and providing meaningful insights. The successful candidate will be comfortable with data handling, data manipulation and data visualization, and will have a good eye for patterns and trends.
- Analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources and formats to gain insights and provide meaningful data-driven recommendations.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reporting systems to provide meaningful visualizations.
- Monitor data quality and integrity, and identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Perform data modelling and forecasting to support business decision making.
- Develop methods for data collection and data mining.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and develop data requirements.
- Work with teams to integrate data systems and sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in data analysis and data manipulation.
- Expertise in analytical tools like YouTube Analytics.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles and best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.