Chai Sutta Bar India
Human Resources (HR)
Location- Indore, India
The Human Resources (HR)is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Human Resources department, including recruitment, training, employee relations, and regulatory compliance. The HR Manager will work closely with department managers to ensure that all HR functions are properly managed and implemented.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and shortlisting resumes.
- Responsible for line-up the interviews.
- Collecting required documents of short-listed candidates.
- Salary negotiation with the shortlisted candidates.
- Drafting policies, issuing the offer letter, Appointment letter, relieving letter etc.
- Preparation of MIS report.
- Maintaining the accurate records of leave & processing the attendance via ESSL server.
- Keeping up to date records & maintain the employee personal records
- Vendor Management.
- Responsible for error free payroll.
- Responsible for statutory compliances PF & ESIC.
- Experience in handling HRIS/HRMS Platforms.
- Compensation & Benefit administration.
- Performance management & improvement system.
- Employee grievance handling.
- Master Preferred in Human Resources.
- Proven work experience as HR Generalist.
- Payroll Experience required minimum 3 years.
- Overall Experience required minimum 5 Years.
- Indore Based Candidates Will Be on Priority.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS office; HRIS system will be plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills.