Chai Sutta Bar India
Social media Executive / Intern
Location- Indore, India
We are looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Social Media Marketing Executive/Intern. We need an enthusiastic individual who can help us in building effective marketing campaigns for us so that we may achieve our long-term business goals. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of marketing techniques, customer behavior, and market research methods. In addition to that, you must also have the ability to generate spreadsheets, analyse qualitative and quantitative data, and interpret KPI and ROI metrics.
- Manage and oversee the creation of high-quality content – both written and visual – for the social media platforms
- Create brand awareness and ensure a strong online reputation through constant communication, engagement and well-planned updates across social media.
- Identify the essential features to focus upon for effective Social Media marketing.
- Design contextual campaigns across platforms to improve sales, coordinate with content, design, and digital marketing team to execute the same
- Coordinate with design and content team to create sales content and campaign creatives
- Identify and define the most important social media KPIs and monitor them regularly.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Create a monthly social media calendar with relevant special days, hashtags, and occasion-specific campaigns
- Providing assistance in organizing online events, including outreach and marketing plans.
- Assisting with media relations mandates as and when relevant.
- Work Experience- 1+ Years
- Proven track record of managing social media, building online communities, and running ads on social media platforms
- Proficiency in all social media platforms
- Good understanding of:
- Content marketing (e.g., website copy, blogs, newsletters)
- Online organic channels (SEO, email marketing, social media marketing)
- Pro-active and someone who can smoothly work with multiple teams
- Can bring creativity to operate under extremely tight constraints of time
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.