Chai Sutta Bar India
Location- Indore, India
We are looking for creative Video Editor to join our team. The Video Editor will be responsible for assembling recorded footage into a finished product that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Edit videos to post on various social media platforms including YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM etc. to create an engaging end product.
- Use latest animation techniques and info graphic elements to enhance the video quality.
- Maintain Brand consistency in videos, effects and overall theme.
- Stay up-to-date with current creative and technical trends.
- Ability to take feedback and respond with changes accordingly.
- Work with team and external agencies for video creation and modification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the Director/Influencer to determine and understand the Vision of the Project.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the short list.
- Working on films and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Ensuring that the video/project given should meet the given timelines.
- Working on youtube channel.
- Work Experience- 1+ Years
- Should have good knowledge of Video Editing.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere etc.
- Should have some knowledge of camera and equipment, experience in video capturing and cinematography will be plus.
- Able to visualize and create output according to script.
- Meet deadlines, deliver on time and ensure high end quality.
- Open to acquire extensive new technical knowledge.
- Creative and Artistic Skills.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.